Bachelor of Science in Business Management
Where Career Transformation Happens
Want to Advance Your Career? Hi. Welcome to Hilbert. ¶
At Hilbert College Global, our online BS in Business Management program prepares you with the critical knowledge and competencies to successfully lead in the global economy. You’ll become an expert in organization, teamwork, networking and ethical decision-making so that you can serve as a confident, trusted leader in any business setting.
Our expert faculty and small class sizes foster a supportive online learning community that empowers you to make the most of your educational journey. And once you’ve graduated, you’ll be welcomed into a supportive alumni network that offers a lifelong sense of belonging.
Are you ready to advance your career and lead in business through service? Join us at Hilbert.
Ignite Your Career in Business
Earning a bachelor’s degree in business management can prepare you for a wide variety of well-paying careers that lead to both personal and professional growth. During your time in the online program, you’ll develop a firm understanding of:
- Business law
- Information technology
Find Your Career Path
You can make an impact in organizations you care about while earning a competitive salary in the field of business. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects employment in management occupations to grow 9% by 2030, which equates to more than 900,000 new jobs. Some of the career paths that our graduates take include*:
Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Manager
Median Annual Salary: $133,380
Median Annual Salary: $93,000
Median Annual Salary: $81,410
Median Annual Salary: $127,490
Median Annual Salary: $97,970
*Salary information provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Required Courses in Major (20 Courses, 60 Credit Hours) ¶
- ACC 205 Financial Accounting (3 credits)
- ACC 206 Managerial Accounting (3 credits)
- BUS 200 Introduction to Business Management (3 credits)
- BUS 304 Ethics, Leadership and Management (3 credits)
- BUS 334 Small Business Mgt. and Entrepreneurship (3 credits)
- BUS 335 Information Technology and Management (3 credits)
- BUS 344 Introduction to International Business (3 credits)
- BUS 345 Marketing Management (3 credits)
- BUS 346 Managerial Finance (3 credits)
- BUS/ACC Elective, Upper Level (3 credits)
- BUS/ACC Elective, Upper Level (3 credits)
- ECO 203 Principles of Contemporary Macroeconomics (3 credits)
- ECO 204 Principles of Contemporary Microeconomics (3 credits)
- MGT 331 Legal Environment of Business (3 credits)
- MGT 355 Operations and Supply Chain Management (3 credits)
- MGT 401 Human Resources Management (3 credits)
- MGT 404 Fieldwork/Internship (3 credits)
- MGT 430 Organizational Behavior and Change Management (3 credits)
- MGT 490 Strategic Planning (3 credits)
- MIS 205 Spreadsheet Software Microsoft Excel (3 credits)
General Requirements in Major (2 Courses, 6 Credit Hours) ¶
- MA 145 College Mathematics (3 credits)
- MA 200 Topics in Statistics (3 credits)
General Education Requirements (7 Courses, 21 Credit Hours) ¶
- COM 151 Public Speaking (3 credits)
- EN 101 College Writing (3 credits)
- EN 102 Writing in the Humanities (3 credits)
- GS 101 Foundations Seminar (3 credits)
- GS 201 Service Learning and Civic Engagement (3 credits)
- PS 402 Junior Symposium (3 credits)
- RS 206 Franciscanism (3 credits)
Specific General Education Core Modules (5 Courses, 15 Credit Hours)
- American History/Western Civilization Elective (3 credits)
- Humanities Elective (3 credits)
- Art Elective (3 credits)
- Foreign Culture and Language Elective (3 credits)
- Natural Science Elective (3 credits)
General Electives (6 Courses 18 Credit Hours)
- Liberal Arts Electives (2 courses, 3 credits each)
- All College Electives (4 courses, 3 credits each)
You’ll learn from professors with decades of real-world business experience and expertise in research, quantitative and statistical analysis, communication, leadership, and global business and cross-cultural management.
“Having come from a school that closed its doors with no warning, I wanted to join a nonprofit school. Hilbert College Global’s core values lined up with my own personal morals.”
Business Management Transfer Student
Financing Your Degree
$450 per credit
Average time to complete: 4 years
At Hilbert College Global, we’re committed to making your education affordable and accessible. For a full-time student on a four-year track, the cost of tuition will be $13,500 per year—books are included. However, our transfer-friendly policies and financial aid may significantly reduce the cost of your degree.
Our cultural foundation in inclusivity and support creates a welcoming learning community that guides students to become servant leaders.
Hilbert was ranked in the top 25% in the nation for return on investment by Georgetown University’s Center on Education and the Workforce.
Thanks to an 11:1 student-to-instructor ratio, you’ll develop strong relationships with our industry-leading faculty members, who are committed to your success.
You’ll gain knowledge in key areas such as finance, accounting, supply chain and human resources, making you a valuable contributor to organizations across industries.
All courses are asynchronous and last eight weeks, with six convenient start dates throughout the year.
You’ll develop a management skills portfolio (MSP) that demonstrates your capabilities and will serve as a valuable resource in future job searches.
The next class start date is approaching. Don’t wait to apply!
Get Your Degree While You Work
Flexible scheduling, affordable tuition and accelerated degree programs allow you to balance your personal and professional life while earning your degree.APPLY NOW
Your Space to Belong
Applying to Hilbert College Global is fast, simple and completely free. We’re committed to serving transfer students by accepting AP, IB, CLEP and Dantes (DSST) credit. We’ll also waive general education requirements for students who have earned at least 60 credit hours through prior education.
To complete your application, take the following steps.
- Create an account and set a password.
- Provide the required materials in the application portal:
- Completed application
- Official transcripts from high school and any other collegiate institutions where you’ve attended
- Send transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Online Admissions, Hilbert College Global, 5200 South Park Avenue, Hamburg, New York, 14075
- Once we receive your completed application and transcripts, your assigned admissions counselor will connect with you personally to guide you through the remainder of the enrollment process. Have questions or concerns? We’re here to help. Contact us at +1 (716) 320-7900 or by email at email@example.com.
About Hilbert College Global
Hilbert College is an independent institution of higher learning that embraces its Franciscan heritage and values. Students from diverse backgrounds learn through liberal arts and professional programs to become informed citizens committed to serving and strengthening their communities.
Want to learn more about Hilbert College Global's programs?
Fill out the form below, and an admissions representative will reach out to you via email or phone with more information.
After you have completed the form, you will be automatically redirected to explore more information about Hilbert College Global and your chosen program.
or call +1 (716) 320-7900
By submitting this form, I am providing my digital signature agreeing that Hilbert College Global may email me or contact me regarding educational services by telephone and/or text message utilizing automated technology at the telephone number(s) provided above. I understand this consent is not a condition to attend Hilbert College Global or to purchase any other goods or services.