Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration
Say Hi to Career Growth
Want to Enter the World of Business? Hi, Welcome to Hilbert. ¶
The business world is a complex, ever-evolving ecosystem that can be challenging to break into—but all you have to do is find a way to get just one foot in the door. The online Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration at Hilbert College Global will provide you with the introductory skills and strategies to make your way to a business career with confidence.
The AAS in Business Administration is specifically designed to help you establish a foundation for a fruitful and profitable business career. Alongside learning current business strategies through classroom lessons, you’ll develop a management skills portfolio that will help you showcase your new business acumen to potential employers. You’ll gain an understanding of the latest business skills along with a newfound focus on ethics and service-focused, mission-driven business models. By the time you finish your degree, you’ll be prepared to be a 21st-century business professional.
Are you ready to get the education you need to launch your business career? Say hi to Hilbert.
See Where an AAS in Business Administration Can Take You
With an AAS in Business Administration, you’ll develop the skills to seize entry-level opportunities in business settings or continue your education by earning a bachelor’s degree. This foundational program covers all the introductory subjects you’ll need to understand in order to be successful in business, including:
- Business law
- Information technology
Carve Your Career Path
The online AAS in Business Administration will prepare you for a variety of entry-level roles in business, including*:
Median Annual Salary: $39,680
Median Annual Salary: $45,560
Manufacturing Sales Representative
Median Annual Salary: $62,890
Insurance Sales Agent
Median Annual Salary: $49,840
*Salary information provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Required Courses in Major (11 Courses, 33 Credit Hours) ¶
- ACC 205 Financial Accounting (3 credits)
- ACC 206 Managerial Accounting (3 credits)
- BUS 200 Introduction to Business Management (3 credits)
- BUS 203 Business Statistics (3 credits)
- BUS 304 Ethics, Leadership and Management (3 credits)
- BUS 334 Small Business Mgt. and Entrepreneurship (3 credits)
- BUS 335 Information Technology and Management (3 credits)
- BUS 344 Intro to International Business (3 credits)
- ECO 203 Principles of Contemporary Macroeconomics (3 credits)
- ECO 204 Principles of Contemporary Microeconomics (3 credits)
- MIS 205 Spreadsheet Software: Microsoft Excel (3 credits)
General Requirements in Major (2 Courses, 6 Credit Hours) ¶
- MA 145 College Mathematics (3 credits)
- MA 200 Topics in Statistics (3 credits)
General Education Requirements (4 Courses, 12 Credit Hours) ¶
- COM 151 Public Speaking (3 credits)
- EN 101 College Writing (3 credits)
- EN 102 Writing in the Humanities (3 credits)
- GS 101 Foundations Seminar (3 credits)
Specific General Education Core Modules (2 Courses, 6 Credit Hours) ¶
- American History/Western Civilization Elective (3 credits)
- Humanities Elective (3 credits)
General Electives (2 Courses, 6 Credit Hours) ¶
- Liberal Arts Elective (3 credits)
- All College Elective (3 credits)
You’ll learn from professors with decades of real-world business experience and expertise in research, quantitative and statistical analysis, communication, leadership, and global business and cross-cultural management.
Daniel J. Roland, MBA
John D’Amico, MA
Chair, Professional Studies Professor
716-926-8842, ext. email@example.com
Linda Bernstein, MBA
PT - Faculty
716-649-7900, ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Professor, Arts & Sciences Division
Assistant Professor of Math
“At Hilbert, the professors are personally invested in everything you do—both inside the classroom and outside the classroom—and the connections and the relationships you build are just invaluable.”
Business Administration Alumna
The Cost of an Online AAS in Business Administration
$450 per credit
95% of students receive some form of financial aid
At Hilbert College Global, we’re committed to making your education affordable and accessible. For a full-time associate degree student on a two-year track, the cost of tuition will be $13,500 per year—books are included. However, our transfer-friendly policies and financial aid may significantly reduce the cost of your degree.
Keeping in line with Hilbert’s commitment to amplifying goodness in the world, the AAS in Business Administration is infused with ethics throughout to ensure you’re confidently making decisions that will lead to meaningful social impact.
Hilbert was ranked in the top 25% in the nation for return on investment by Georgetown University’s Center on Education and the Workforce.
Our cultural foundation in inclusivity and support creates a welcoming learning community that guides students to become servant leaders.
You’ll have the opportunity to build a management skills portfolio during your studies. That way, you’ll have a stellar portfolio to attract employers with after graduation.
All courses are asynchronous and last eight weeks, with six convenient start dates throughout the year.
Thanks to an 11:1 student-to-instructor ratio, you’ll develop strong relationships with our industry-leading faculty members, who are committed to your success.
The next class start date is approaching. Don’t wait to apply!
Get Your Degree While You Work
Flexible scheduling, affordable tuition and accelerated degree programs allow you to balance your personal and professional life while earning your degree.APPLY NOW
Start Your Journey at Hilbert—Apply Today
Applying to Hilbert College Global is fast, simple and completely free. We’re committed to serving transfer students by accepting AP, IB, CLEP and Dantes (DSST) credit. We’ll also waive general education requirements for students who have earned at least 60 credit hours through prior education.
To complete your application, take the following steps.
- Create an account and set a password.
- Provide the required materials in the application portal:
- Completed application
- Official transcripts from high school and any other collegiate institutions where you’ve attended
- Send transcripts to email@example.com or by mail to: Online Admissions, Hilbert College Global, 5200 South Park Avenue, Hamburg, New York, 14075
- Once we receive your completed application and transcripts, your assigned admissions counselor will connect with you personally to guide you through the remainder of the enrollment process. Have questions or concerns? We’re here to help. Contact us at +1 (716) 320-7900 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hilbert College
Hilbert College is an independent institution of higher learning that embraces its Franciscan heritage and values. Students from diverse backgrounds learn through liberal arts and professional programs to become informed citizens committed to serving and strengthening their communities.
Want to learn more about Hilbert College Global's programs?
Fill out the form below, and an admissions representative will reach out to you via email or phone with more information.
After you have completed the form, you will be automatically redirected to explore more information about Hilbert College Global and your chosen program.
or call +1 (716) 320-7900
By submitting this form, I am providing my digital signature agreeing that Hilbert College Global may email me or contact me regarding educational services by telephone and/or text message utilizing automated technology at the telephone number(s) provided above. I understand this consent is not a condition to attend Hilbert College Global or to purchase any other goods or services.